Saturday, September 24, 2011

I can see the grin

     All week I have carried around my new verse to help my mind, Psalm 50:10, which I wrote about last time (God owns the cattle on a thousand hills). However, I added verse 12. This is God speaking "If I were hungry I would not tell you, for the world is mine, and all that is in it."
     I LOVE THAT VERSE! It so speaks to my mindset. God has so many resources, and knowledge of our journey to go with it!
     So, my mind this past week has been covered in contentment from the Holy Spirit with that verse. Which is such a blessing.

     Friday is date day for Matt and I since Natalie and Jaydn are in school and neither of us work on Friday's. It has been a huge blessing not to have to pay a babysitter. ANYWAY, yesterday's date started with a trip to get the oil changed in both vehicles and conversation about how we really need to get the word out about finances for Maggie b/c the donations were kind of at a stand still.. Romantic huh?
     Well, while waiting, at 8:05a.m. I text a friend our newest goal of $6,500, b/c she is helping us get the word out. At 8:27 I get a text from another friend wanting info so they could make a donation.
     When we got home a couple hours later we found a PayPal donation for $7,000. $7,000! Not only had the Lord moved them to give, but it covered that goal and covered our Visas!!! I had returned home before Matt, but was on the phone with him when I saw the amount. I just kept saying "OH, my word. Oh, my word. Thank you Jesus!" I told Matt I had to get off and have a thank session with our God. I hit end and started the thanks and the tears just came."

I believe Jesus was grinning from ear to ear...in fact I am sure of it.


We received these pics this week. My mom says her pout looks like me when I was little!

No comments:

Post a Comment