Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My heart is so FULL

     Joy. True joy, that only comes from Jesus, is mine today. We received this picture of Maggie this morning. The joy is that she is walking and smiling! Two things we have not seen in previous pictures!! I asked the orphanage director when she was 15months if she was walking. At that time she was not. So my heart is very happy today!


     We were approved at US immigration last week! That is the final document that we were waiting on to be able to send our dossier to China! I got it in the mail yesterday at 4p, took it to Fedex at 6:30p. They delivered it to a courier (who was FABULOUS) in Columbia, SC for the secretary of State, and then sent it onto Washington, D.C. for the US State Department and Chinese Embassy approval. Whew! Are you tired just reading that?!?
     Every one of the documents for the dossier went through that procedure. It is a lot, but I have loved every minute of it! Now that our paperwork is almost ready for China, I'm not sure what to do b/c I don't have anymore packages to track!!
     We are still in need of $6,000.00, and I am just waiting for the next thing up God's "sleeve". Should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment