Friday, September 16, 2011

The Scenario in my mind...

     Our homestudy first has to travel to DSS before meeting up with our I800A at USCIS in MO. It's been at DSS for 28 days. Four weeks.
     A friend of mine received her I800A approval after 48 days. Time is ticking...
     We had our fingerprint appointment this morning. Another step closer to approval...but not without our homestudy being matched with your I800A in MO. Still ticking...
   
     I find myself reminding Jesus of the scenario. Praying out of fear really. As if He doesn't understand time. Oh, the fear of the unknown. And the frustration of being able to do nothing about the timing of the journey.
     Our homestudy agency was able to speak with the lady looking over the homestudies at DSS. Come to find out she has been filling in for someone else so she is a little behind on the studies. My guess is she is feeling pretty overwhelmed. My thought? "Jesus, do you really think it's necessary for someone to be out of that office NOW? I mean, MY homestudy is there..."
     Then this morning while getting ready for the day, the sweet voice of Jesus spoke to me again. (He tends to do that when I am lost in the midst of myself). "Shari, how about praying for the overwhelmed lady having to fill in for someone AND work with the homestudies?"

Enough said. I am praying for her today. Trying desperately to convince myself of how much God understands that I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment