Sunday, July 24, 2011

Paperwork and more paperwork!

     This past week has been spent gathering and preparing paperwork for the homestudy, 1800A, and dossier! One end of our dining room table is filled with all the forms! It has been such a blessing to not work this summer! Little did we know, when we made the decision to not have me work, was there a bigger purpose at work!
     Tomorrow is our final homestudy! I am so excited, because once that is approved, we can send in our I800A, which is the application that we will wait a long time for a response on. However, I am so excited to almost be to that point!
     On the financial side, while the homestudy is almost completed, we cannot send it to our agency without $1,500, of which we are short $475. And while we are ready to send in the I800A, we do not have the money to go along with that either. For that we need $890. And soon after that $2,500 for the dossier. Aaaggh!
     So, we are praying for God's timing on the finances. That is scary for me. I want to send those forms in asap, but I don't have the resources. I have to trust that the LORD put us in this place and that the LORD has His hand and His timing on this.
     We covet your prayers for our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment