Sunday, July 17, 2011

GARAGE SALE!!

     We made over $1,000 at the garage sale yesterday!!! God is so good! I was hoping for $300! BIG THANKS to Megan Canady, Sarabeth Hudson, Kim Ellison & Amy Crawford for helping run the sale! Another THANKS to all those who donated items and those who bought!
     We have our third homestudy visit tomorrow, out of 4. I continue to work on all the paperwork so that once the homestudy is approved I can send the paperwork (I800A) that will take a LONG time to hear back on.
     I love this journey!

4 comments:

  1. SO glad it was a success! It was a blessing to do it - I had lots of fun hanging out with all of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a blast!!!!! I had $1k in my head the whole time as the goal but I didn't really want to say anything in the event we fell short...i should have known that we would have made it. I loved our "ask me about maggie" signs from Corrine...such a great way to talk about your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great that the garage sale went well! $1000 is awesome!

    ReplyDelete