Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Journeying on... (is that a word?)

    We have now completed one homestudy visit and will have our 2nd (of 4) on Friday! I am loving this journey! We have been given donations the last two days, which means we now have enough to complete the homestudy costs and start raising funds for the next $1,550! Thank you so much to those who have donated!!! Such a blessing!
    I was also able to tell our pediatrician today about our journey! It is so fun to watch the reactions! God is moving!
    Well, I thought it might be time to tell you about our 2 other kiddos. Thanks to my friend Jaclyn for explaining how to incorporate pictures!!

  

    This is our Natalie. She is 8 and loves horses and has 3 fish (her edit). She is our animal lover; never has been the doll/barbie type. She loves the outdoors, movie nights, and swimming. We are in love with her quiet, sweet, yet stubborn spirit and trust that God will use those attributes for His glory!

 

     This is our Jaydn, who just turned 7. He enjoys all sports, especially football. He is a Chicago Bears, Texas Longhorn, Carolina Panther, Saints and Falcons fan. I am always amazed at the stats he has in his head at 7! He is a playful kid who is almost always happy! Full-on boy, yet with a sensitive heart who already loves Jesus.


     This one is of my best friend and hubby, Matt and I on our 10th anniversary! And of course I had to add a pic of our sweet Maggie, who is now 15 months old!
    Thank you for being interested in God's journey through us! We are humbled!

No comments:

Post a Comment