Sunday, July 3, 2011

Just need to testify...

     I just feel the need to testify to the greatness of the Holy Spirit's work in a heart, namely mine! Five months ago I was content with two kids, even convinced that two was the right number for us. Today I am chomping at the bit to hold our third, and that is a change of heart that only God could orchestrate!
     Not only my heart, but Matt's as well! (That is another miracle!) : ) I remember when I told first told him about my "Maggie" experience at Massage Envy and he smiled back at me saying the only way that was going to happen was for God to change his heart. God has definitely done that and more.  Matt, too, is so ready to hold our little Maggie for the first time.  These are truly works only the Holy Spirit can do!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment