Monday, June 13, 2011

This little girl has no idea...

     I was just thinking about how Maggie has no idea how loved she already is. She will be coming into an extended family with cousins, aunts/uncles, grandma/pa's who love her! And not only related family, our faith family! She will learn how much God loves her!
     I just get so excited when I think about holding her and introducing her to the amazing support system we have!
     The kids and I are traveling to Indiana to visit family this week! I am hoping to get time to fill out lots of paperwork to get Maggie home!
     We have not yet met our goal of $4,000.00 to begin the homestudy, but we are convinced that the Lord has it all in His time. If you would like to help bring Maggie home, just click the PayPal button on the side! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment