Monday, June 20, 2011

Such a crazy ride!

     Today has been a whirlwind of emotion! Just feeling overwhelmed with all of the paperwork, and not being at home to really do it (I am in IN and Matt is in PA). However, I have done what I can and now I have to allow my incredible God to hold my heart once more.
     I went for a drive today and had a good cry with the Lord. Why do I worry? This is NOT who I want to be. I will NOT give the enemy a foothold. This is the path God has chosen for us. And I know our sweet Maggie is more than worth it!
     Thank you to all of those I have talked with today! God has used you to steady my heart!

3 comments:

  1. hi friend-
    you gotta love a good cry---i think it helps in so many ways! thanks for the honesty. it is always intense to really be going 100% on faith. you are in very good hands my sista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crying' is DEFINATLY a good thing sometimes. We empty ourselves to be filled with something FAR better...Still sometimes it would be nice if God could send us a secretary, right??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello~ I found you through Marked by Heaven today and wanted to say hello. We too are raising funds for our son in China so know just how you feel!!! I saw you are from Ft. Mill, SC. We have precious friends there~ the Cloningers. Mostly know their daughter Stephanie Cloninger Blout. Small world. Just wanted to encourage you and know God will provide every cent you need!!! He is sending us for the third time and we have no idea how it is coming but He is faithful!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete