Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FAITH can be so scary when it comes to bank accounts

This A.M. I have two things on my mind.
1) Our adoption application was delivered to the agency on Monday, however they were closed for the day. So, a notice was given to them and it is to be redelivered. Well, it wasn't delivered yesterday either. I am praying that today would be the day!
2) We have been told by several whom have adopted that we have to let our needs be known, or no one can help. Aaaggh! I am so afraid of looking like a beggar! However, GOD placed us on this journey knowing full well our bank account status. Today we will start letting others know of the need. We are in the process of getting a paypal link on the blog (oh that turns my stomach).

I have to let God do his thing with this. Hebrews 11:1 says "Now faith is being SURE of what we hope for (to bring Maggie home) and CERTAIN of what we do not see (GOD IS OUR JEHOVAH JIRAH, our great provider).  Parenthesis mine. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment