Monday, June 6, 2011

A day for quoting and claiming...

     This A.M. I woke up with my stomach in knots. I know it is pure fear that does not come from God. Fear that we will not be approved for Maggie. Especially now that we have been able to share the journey with so many.
     So, this is definatley a day that will be filled with quoting scripture, over and over and over. "WHEN I am afraid I will trust in you. In God whose word I praise - in God I trust, I will not be afraid." Psalm 56:3,4  That is my main verse I am claiming for this journey.
     I am so thankful for God's spirit at work in me moment by moment!
  

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I read this with tears in my eyes. God is certainly doing a great thing through the Barcalows! Not only transforming young lives here in Charlotte but completing giving life to a beautiful little Maggie 1/2 way across the world. What a beautiful journey. Thank you for sharing it and I will certainly be praying for your family as the journey continues. Praise God for your willing heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me, but I'm a friend of Jaclyn's. I've been praying for Maggie for a while and hoping she would find a family. So excited to hear the great news! Yes fear will creep in but don't dwell on it. This is so obviously God's will for your life, he will protect you all. Can't wait to follow along.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete