Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Well, we are closer to knowing...

We are closer to knowing the date of our "gotcha day".
Looks like it is a good possibility... although we cannot say anything for sure...I spoke with our China coordinator today...It's not the date we had our hearts set on, but after talking to a good friend I decided it will do just fine...Our Travel Approval has left China and is in route to California, where our agency exists...it should arrive there by Friday (this week)...our rep should be able to tell us for sure on Monday if we can fly out on Thursday, March 1st!!!

Two weeks from tomorrow! Only 14 days!!!

If that happens, our gotcha day will be Monday, March 5th.

I have to admit, I am scared to hope for it. My heart is very vulnerable on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment