Saturday, February 11, 2012

This should be the week

     Earlier today Matt was praying for a meal and he told the Lord that we trust & REST in His timing for us getting Maggie. I told Matt later that I am not resting in that. That I can't even describe how much I lack rest in this timing. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHEN WE WILL FLY OUT... FEB 23RD OR MARCH 1ST.
     This "last hour" has been the toughest wait on this journey. The entire journey is filled with waiting. Waiting for the homestudy to be finished, then I800A approval, then dossier, etc. But this wait, finding out when we get to actually check our bags that have been packed for weeks, and put feet to this journey, that wait has been beyond hard.
     I check e-mail constantly. Looking for that e-mail that says "travel approval." You would think the hope would leave, but it doesn't. Hope is a great thing, but in this circumstance it is also tiring. As crazy as that sounds.
      However, as I was lying in bed tonight watching a movie, the Lord placed a thought in my head that made my heart happy. This week that we are walking into should be the week that we find out what date our God has had etched in stone from the beginning. This is the week that His 'gotcha' day will be revealed to us! And, as only God can, He spoke a peace into my heart. Will we meet our sweet Maggie Mei on February 27th or March 5th?
     I know I am hoping for Feb. 27th. But my prayer is the Jesus would give me the faith to rest in what He has authored.

No comments:

Post a Comment