Monday, April 30, 2012

Just a sweet day

     I went away on a Women's Retreat with my church this past weekend. It was wonderful! It was also nice to come home though; I do love our home.
     Maggie remained with me the rest of the day after I returned home. Often holding my finger, or just playing close. So sweet.
     She is deciding to walk by herself more and more each day. Today she even played on her tricycle, which was a first! Normally, if outside, she just wants to walk with me or Matt.
     She is repeating things all the time now. If Matt or I call for one of the "big kids" she is our echo. She ends our prayers with "A-Men!", and can say a verse, "God made ME!".
     She is a true blessing, as our Natalie and Jaydn. We are beyond blessed.

Ride/Walking her bike. She knew she was big stuff.

She was talking the whole time.

Little bit of walking with mom.



1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful! Glad you enjoyed your retreat and that she is venturing to play by herself for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete