Monday, May 7, 2012

I don't have a title...

     This Wednesday Maggie will have been home for 8 weeks. Crazy! She is such a sweet little gal. Natalie continues to tell us that she was a great addition to our family!
     Last week Maggie was approved for BabyNet in SC. As a result, she will be able to get varying therapies for free. B-L-E-S-S-I-N-G. We are just waiting to hear from one of the two organizations we picked, to tell us when she starts. Someone will come to our home weekly and work with her. We are thinking she will need speech, and maybe help building the confidence to walk on her own.
     She is mimicking everything now. Words, dancing, singing... She LOVES music!
     This week my goal is to write out our journey for Show Hope, which gave us a huge grant to bring Maggie home. I finally feel like I have the time to sit down and write it out. Hopefully it doesn't end up as a book. HaHa
Wearing Natalie's glasses. She loves glasses of any kind.

Learning to come down the stairs.




1 comment:

  1. LOVING these pictures...I hope we get to meet her in person some day...I think she and Noah would make famous friends...

    ReplyDelete