Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful that God is the AUTHOR of this journey

     Well, the last post was about hearing the spirit speak to me about December and being ready to go. So, for the next several days Matt & I were trying to figure that out. After prayer and speaking with friends (thank you so much Janet!) our conclusion is this: We are NOT to try and figure out God's next step. HE is the AUTHOR of this journey and HE gets to make the big calls. Our job is to be ready. So, what that looks like for me is this...
*All Christmas presents purchased are wrapped;
*I have all of the paperwork filled out and ready to be sent once we get LOA (China's approval);
*I continually give the details to my God, sometimes on an hourly basis, just so all glory goes to Him.

     On a financial front, we found out this week that we are being awarded a $4,500 grant from Show Hope!!! This is Steven Curtis Chapman's adoption grant. Then, the next day we received $625! Our new total is $1,743 (roughly) and that is to finish up flight costs. Isn't God amazing!!!????

     So thankful this season for this journey and all of the support we have been given!

No comments:

Post a Comment