Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm not sure how this will play out...

     My hubby told me I need to blog about what I have been hearing within my spirit. But to be honest, it makes me nervous to be that vulnerable. To risk being wrong; hearing wrong.
     While Matt and I were on a date Friday I was texting a friend of mine, asking her if our families could get together over Christmas break and just as a typed those words, I heard in my spirit "you won't be there [Fort Wayne, IN] for Christmas." I told Matt right away and said that I am going to assume that I made that up. Because that would mean we would have to get LOA (China's approval) this week. AND, we would need the remaining $5-6,000.
     This morning during devotions I did more praying and listening than reading. I don't know how to explain what I am feeling except that I sense an urgency in my spirit. A voice telling me to get ready, we are leaving soon.
     Soon may still be February. But what if God did do something crazy amazing and got us there in December? It's not like this whole journey has been normal! He gave me a name and led us to her! We have been able to raise close to $20,000 within a 6 month time period!
     Matt and I are wondering if Jesus isn't next to God the Father saying, "Why did they stop praying for December? Why are they asking for January now?"

So there it is... a piece of my heart. Right out in the open for people to gawk at.

I am choosing to be hopeful and close to Jesus in prayer.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your heart! I've been praying you'll have Maggie by Christmas. I figure it doesn't hurt to ask God! Can't wait to witness Gods perfect timing in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you shared, my sweet friend. you always said you'd love to have her home for christmas. so excited.

    ReplyDelete