Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hoping, Hoping, Hoping

     Well, the celebration of the Chinese New Year should be over for those who work on the last step of this part of the journey. Had the CNY not closed many things down in China, our Article 5 (American Consulate's OK with Maggie's Visa) would have been picked up on Wed. Jan. 25th. We are now hoping that it is picked up tomorrow, Monday, Jan. 29th.
     We are still praying that we can leave Thursday, Feb. 16th. Begging for no later than Thursday, Feb. 23rd. Either way, that is less than 27 days away!!
     Maggie is now packed. Our suitcases are filled with everything but clothes. The will is being updated, 2011 taxes are being turned in this week, bills are being set to "auto pay", I could go on and on but you are probably bored already! Ha!
     This Thursday is a big day. In the afternoon we have a couple people coming to our house from Forest Hill to get our journey on video. And then at night my friends from Forest Hill Playschool are throwing me a shower! What an enormous blessing!

     These pics are of Maggie celebrating the Chinese New Year with her friends in the orphanage!
"What are you giving me woman?"
(Maggie is sitting to the right of the woman in blue)

I LOVE this one...she is the one crying.
Matt & I wonder if she is bothered by the singing.
Natalie thinks she is being squished.
Jaydn thinks they won't let her have cake. 

You have to love the outfit. Cute polka-dot coat, camo pants.

     I often tell my friend Jaclyn, "I am not good at this waiting stuff." My God hears me say that a ton. I'm not sure what I would be like without Jesus' sweet spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment