Thursday, December 15, 2011

LOA baby!!!!

     Last night I e-mailed our China rep to ask about giving her the address of where we will be for Christmas break, in case we got our LOA (Letter of Acceptance). That way I could send out all of our paperwork in Indiana, and not have to wait until we came back to Charlotte.
    SO, I was extremely happy when I received the reply this A.M. telling me that our LOA was given on Tuesday and we would have it in our hands tomorrow!!!!
     Can we say "PERFECT TIMING?" I will be able to make all my copies and send out all the paperwork tomorrow and head on to Indiana on Monday without any worries!!!

I think I danced more "happy dances" today than I ever have in my life. : )

1 comment:

  1. OH MY!! That is soo AWESOME!!! SO EXCITED it came THIS WEEK!!! YaY!!!! The BEST Christmas Present EVER!!!! YaY!!! Congrats!! Answered Prayers!!

    ReplyDelete